I find it hard to believe that we’re already closing the book on another year. It seems like December always sneaks up on us, and then (surprise!) the holidays are over and we’re writing the first chapter of a new year. I’ve made it a tradition these last few Decembers to focus my thoughts (past, present and future) on the many people who have done so much to support not only myself, but also Durakis Executive Search as a whole. Today I simply wanted to say thank you. It’s been a great year and I’m confident we’re in for a wonderful and successful 2016.
Below are my most popular posts of 2015; work that I’m proud of because of the contributions, comments and interest you have shown in it.
- Chuck Duraki’s Network Predicts The Future (Infographic)
- Core Connections Feature: Dana Smith, CHRO, American Capital
- Of Books and Beaches: Summer Reading 2015
- The History of the Rolodex
- Why Executive Search Retainers Make Sense
From my wife Renee and I to all of you, we wish you a very happy and healthy holiday season.