The “Best of the Best ” series is a list of helpful articles, resources, news and insights that I’ve sourced from a variety of quality sites. The list is short, sweet and easily scanned and while these aren’t necessarily endorsements, they are articles that get you thinking. The theme for this month is the ever-popular subject of work-life balance.
- Forget Work-Life Balance: Start Thinking Work-Life Integration
Challenging the notion that in an always-on society there can still be a formal separation.
- Millennials Don’t Want Work Life Balance
Work-life balance through the millennial lens.
- The Death of the 40-Hour Workweek
Statistics on number of hours worked per week and perceptions of efficiency.
- Take the CNN/Money Work Life Balance Quiz
An online assessment to gauge your work-life balance. Very interesting.
- No. 1 cause of bad work-life balance? Bad bosses
Just what it says.
- 10 Ways to Stop Lack of Sleep From Killing You (Because It Is)
Insights on creating intentional boundaries at work/life intersection points.
- The Work- Life Balancing Act
For millennials and parents: Where are the work-life friction points?
Do you have an article that would be great for this list? Post it here in the comments or email me.
Read other Best of the Best blogs.